Chagrin Falls is the home of beautiful waterfalls and dams along the river and has a reputation for appreciating art. Many events take place in this beautiful area every year, including art walks, car shows and flower festivals. The area’s boutiques and store salso add life to this wonderful village and is known for its historic architecture, varied restaurants, interesting antique shopping and art galleries, and its vibrant arts community.
Shopping in Chagrin Falls:
Chagrin Falls is home to a number of fun and tasty eateries. Among them are:
- Gamekeeper’s – The Village’s meeting place and home to one of the best patios in greater Cleveland
- Dink’s – A friendly village diner on Main Street.
- Rick’s Cafe – Live music, tasty food, and wines by the glass make this a neighborhood favorite
- Joey’s – A casual Italian eatery on Main Street
- Hunan by the Falls – Elegant Chinese fare
- Yours Truly – A friendly, family restaurant, sister to the Yours Truly on Shaker Square
The Arts in Chagrin Falls:
Staying in Chagrin Falls
The Inn of Chagrin Falls is a charming circa 1927 inn, located adjacent to Gamekeeper’s Restaurant and within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and the falls. The 15-room inn is decorated in period furniture and some units feature a fireplace and/or a Jacuzzi tub. About 15 minutes from Chagrin Falls, in Solon, are several corporate hotels, including the Hampton Inn and the Homewood Suites.